View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #170
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Heard an interview/discussion of this on NPR this morning and it sounded very interesting, something I might like to read (was never much interested in reading H.P. -- please don't shoot me) but I'll be d*mned if I'll pay $18 for the ebook. That's outrageous!

Now if it were E.L. Doctorow or John Irving ....

Just downloaded the sample and read the first few pages.....it's a pass...

There is no way that I will buy the ebook at $18. I'll wait for the price to come down or try and get the ebook from my library.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote