View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 07:10 PM   #109
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
BTW, if I do a batch update, the Modified Date does not get bumped, but it does if I only do 1 file.
I've replicated the modified date issue. It seems my "close and cleanup" code is not consistently being called where I was doing the update - which was totally weird. I think there is a funky threading/timing issue to do with the Qt's QProgressDialog. I've rearranged the code for the next version so that should be fixed.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote