View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 09:06 PM   #13
doctorow
Guru
doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doctorow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
As a student once myself, I know how much to value the benefit of having access to my old school textbooks. I actually keep a few of them at my work place, where I can lookup important topics whenever I need to refresh my minds. So now publishers want to take this away from students by creating this b-i-z-a-r-r-e DRM scheme?

Based on what reasoning do electronic textbooks have to expire after a certain time?
doctorow is offline   Reply With Quote