View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 09:44 AM   #15
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I've only purchased about a dozen books (some were $0.00) and most have DRM, all had sample chapters but *none* are Topaz. I only spend $$ for Kindle books if I don't care if they are locked to that device.
I had about 25 free, non-public domain Amazon books on the Kindle for PC app that I wanted to be able to read on my new JBL. My first go-round, I kept getting a Topaz error message. I discovered by accident, however, that if I archived the book and then re-downloaded it from Amazon, voila, no Topaz error and the process worked. I ended up with 5 of the 25 apparently really being Topaz, the rest are now liberated.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote