View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #15
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
It's great to know you are doing better! You will be getting your revenge before long. I saw my orthopedist about my shoulders today and told him I'm tired of dealing with them. I see his associate Thursday morning to discuss orthoscopic surgery on my left shoulder to finish freeing it up (I went from about 30-40% movement to over 90% just with injections and therapy but it has quit improving). I have a lot of pain in the right shoulder but I still have full use of it so it will have to keep until the left one has been dealt with. 'Twill be fun, especially I will have to go off my estrogen for a while and...does the term full time, total bitch, PMS from hell tell you anything?
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote