View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009, 10:01 PM   #9
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avarwen View Post
Sony is still converting its books to epub format so it's most likely on their end, I bought four books from them and one was still in BBeB so I can't get it to download to ADE let alone put it on to my device. I'm assuming this could be a problem if you use other ebook stores as well. The software might not yet be able to read all epub formats.
There's only one ePub format. This appears to be some sort of problem with the Adept (DRM) server.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 10-23-2009 at 10:20 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote