View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #11
fantasyISbetter
FantasyisBetter
fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fantasyISbetter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I read the first 3 Greywalker- I think it's pretty good, what I would consider a "gentle" UF- without the blood soaked battles of many UF.
Authors I would recommend(with lst book series if there is a series) without the usual alpha male/kickass heroine (although some have vamps/weres):
Tanya Huff- Blood Price
Simmons, William Mark- One Foot in the Grave
Hanover, MLN Unclean Spirits
Black, Jenna The Devil Inside
Carey, Mike The Devil You Know
Connolly, Harry Child of Fire
Rowland, Diana Mark of the Demon
Saintcrow Lilith Working for the Devil
Hearne, Kevin Hounded
Moore, Christopher The Stupidest Angel
Williams, Liz The Snake Agent
McGuire, Seanan Rosemary and Rue
Lima Maria Matters of the Blood
Moning Karen Marie Darkfever
Pratt T A (Tim) Blood Engines
Weldon, Phaedra Wraith
Acevedo, Mario Nymphos of Rocky Flats
Armintrout, Jennifer The Turning: Book1:Blood Ties Series
Baker, Nancy The Night Inside aka Kiss of the Vampire
Hendee Barb Blood Memories
Newman, Kim Anno-Dracula
Rardin, Jennifer Once Bitten, Twice Shy

Last edited by fantasyISbetter; 09-30-2012 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Forgot a few recent likes:
fantasyISbetter is offline   Reply With Quote