View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 09:23 PM   #10
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I looked at the header+footer example in ADE on my Astak Pocket Pro and it works fine on all pages except those that have no paragraph break on the page. The pages without a paragraph break have all the extra margin but no data in the header or footer.

Dale
Yeah, that's the problem with the implementation I used there, it's not really workable. There might be a better way of doing it, but in the absence of any real documentation from Adobe I haven't bothered playing around with this mechanism further.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote