View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 03:26 AM   #10
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
Count me in as a vote for spell check/S&R/ any editing type enhancements/performance enhancements/etc... before any importing stuff, including RTF.

For me, getting stuff to ePub is the easy part...its everything else that I need Sigil for
I disagree, strongly

Not on S&R, that should be implemented asap, but I think it would be more productive to get an api for import plugins in place before a spellchecker.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote