View Single Post
Old 09-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #9
PatNY
Zennist
PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PatNY ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Sony PRS-350, Nook HD+ & HD
By the way, I have some comments with div tags in the beginning, but they don't specify a font size, and those comments look normal-sized on my Nook.

All my comments appear the same size within the Calibre interface, including the book details pane. I'm not sure if this is a reflection of being on Windows XP or not. But that's why I never bother with the variations in the types of html coding that appear in the "HTML Source" tab. As long as things all looked uniform to me, I never bothered tweaking anything.
PatNY is offline   Reply With Quote