View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #8
BookBunny
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏'\(⊙ ヮ⊙ )
BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.BookBunny 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Glo™
I managed to test the Kobo in a store with a bunch of epubs and other files I brought on a SD card and it behaved well enough to buy it. PDF viewing is atrocious, but that's not really what I planned to do with it.

Went home, set it up with a clean virtual machine and rolled it back after the deed was done & turned off wifi. Organizing my books into shelves was a bit annoying, too bad that the Kobo doesn't identify folders as shelves. Now I'm trying to find a nice cover, the usual ones are superfat and the slim gecko is kinda meh..

Thanks for the replies!
BookBunny is offline   Reply With Quote