View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 03:25 AM   #8
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanskin View Post
. It feels like it has a lower pixel density than a typical LCD monitor, with a relatively low resolution (1024x768).
That *is* the ipads resolution. But on a smaller screen of course, compared to your standard 15" screen.

I would also say iPad over iPod any day for PDFs and similar. Thats why i bought mine.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote