View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 12:39 AM   #45
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Guys, thanks so much. And no, I was never intending to remove IE8. But my computer's working good with IE as the default browser, and I'm using Chrome as the actual browser so everything's cool. I'm just going to leave it the way it is. And thanks (I think-lol) for the heads-up on XP's demise, taustin. My computer is working great. Oh well, at least I have another year. Maybe they'll come up with a patch (or maybe Obama will do one of those free coupon giveaway things like he did for digital TV converters a couple of years ago and I can get a new computer for free). (It could happen.)
Dont you should set chrome or another browser to default Internet explorer 8 is 2-3 years old and has a lot of vulnerabilities. Better to set chrome the default.
@JSwolf
Firefox is financed by Google and it provides Google the almost the same amount of data as chrome. 70-80% of the legal or above board web runs google ad services so if you use the internet google collects your data so what browser you use is not that important as long as you are on the internet you are owned by Google
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote