View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:31 PM   #39
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWinmill View Post
If I recall correctly, Windows Update in XP required ActiveX and IE. If you removed IE, you wouldn't be able to run Windows Update. (That was true if you removed just the browser, and left the libraries behind.) That being said, I think automatic updates was independent of ActiveX and IE.
But I really doubt Gregg intended to REMOVE IE; just to set a different browser as default.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote