View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #146
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Does it work now? When I tried it while doing my review for the HD+ I tried to buy a video and it wouldn't work. I do see that all of my UltraViolet movies now show up in my library on the HD+, although many are marked as unavailable.
I'm not entirely sure about nook video as I just play with the demos on display at the stores. I see you can buy or rent but I never tried to do it.

For UV, I just downloaded the flixster app to one of the demos and logged in and saw my movies. They all played but I only have 5.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote