View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:33 PM   #26
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
I had a Samsung "Epic" phone from Sprint that had an OLED screen. I had to charge the phone twice a day and didn't really use it that much. I don't think the screen used less power than the HTC EVO I have now, but the screen was definitely brighter.
OLED screen power use depends on the colors displayed. A lot of whites and power usage goes through the roof, they draw virtually no power to display blacks. I personally really don't like the oversaturated colors, though.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote