View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #9
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethN View Post
Is there a way to use "kf8 to epub" on more than 1 file at a time? I've tried selecting 2 to 3 files but the plugin only works on the last file selected in the group and ignores the others.

Thanks
That's just not going to be possible with the current structure of the plugin. Maybe if I get off my duff and learn how to submit jobs to calibre's scheduler via an interface plugin, I can overhaul the plugin. But until then, it's one at a time. Sorry.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 05-20-2012 at 02:30 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote