View Single Post
Old 04-13-2012, 08:19 PM   #27
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eureka View Post
5.1.0 brings an addition to /opt/amazon/ebook/security/defaultPolicies.json file: now there is an property isProductionKey set to true.

I hasn't KT near me, so I can't check, whether setting of this property to false (or removing it entirely) restores work of Dev Kindlets...

Thanks for the pointing this out, Eureka. I don't have a Kindle Touch around either to test whether changing that one setting would fix this issue. But if anybody else that has a KT interested in helping out, I'm sure we all would be greatful.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote