View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #30
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
a perfect solution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I think Amazon needs to do two things.

1. Make the "Kindle" store a standard Mobipocket store where you can input up to 4 mobi device ID's.

2. Make the "Kindle" a standard Mobipocket device which will display it's PID in the about screens which you can use at any Mobi store.

Personally, if they did the above I would still buy from the Kindle store using my Kindle. But, this would open the device up outside the US. They could even sell a radio free version for maybe $50 less.

BOb
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote