View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 08:57 PM   #25
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Sorry to hear you are quitting the uploads. I find someone complaining about em dashes pathetic. I mean If you were to read "The Great Gatsby" would you say it is a bad book because of incorrect use of em dashes.

People being anal retentive about free books is amazing. One should enjoy the book for what it is. not minor punctuation/format problems.
Thanks for contributing your books to MR- mochiron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madam Broshkina View Post
I have received a comment about the books that I have created for this site (lack of Em Dashes). That person hesitantly asked me to recreate all the books that I have already made (over 500). Due to a computer crash I have lost many of these books and the fact that I could not get the tools suggested to fix the problem to work correctly I have decided to retire from the book creation business. Many thanks for those of you have passed on karma for the books that I have created.

Sincerely,

Madam Broshkina
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote