View Single Post
Old 02-19-2008, 08:22 PM   #24
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdmanley View Post
sounds like more e-book snobbery. sorry to hear about your decision, but thank you for all your contributions! they will be missed
How is it snobbery to want to help someone make the conversions as good as possible for the best possible reading experience?

Once I was given the info on Book Cleaner, I did pass it on to others and they've been making better eBooks since. That's how the thread with the BC files started so I'd have a place to post them so Patricia could get them.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote