View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 10:51 PM   #27
allen.gotwald
Advocate
allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.allen.gotwald is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: SONY PRS-505 and Nook Color
I own a Sony 505. While I'm thrilled with it I recognize that pdfs really don't read well on it since it's like looking at a photo with no enlargement capability. I found that all of the texts I had in either Word or PDF already exist in Sony reader compatible LRF and BBeB formats through Gutenberg.net documents that had been converted. Plus the reader came with 100 free classics (which I like). I wanted a reader. I have an MP3 player and I read the news for free on-line whenever I want. So I'm thoroughly satisfied with the Sony product. So far (at 1 1/2 books per week) I have enough material to keep me reading for 3 years by which time there'll be software upgrades and/or new products on the market plus the Sony Connect site has all the books I've looked for so far. So the Sony is fine for me.
allen.gotwald is offline   Reply With Quote