View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 11:52 PM   #2
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi, Noah.

I just had an enjoyable time reading Noahan Author 1 & 2 (and followed a few links to other sites).

I've been checking out a lot of the new, interview a self-published author, blogs and it always leaves me with a question.

I've noted (not only your blog- this site also) that a lot of authors seem to only mention Amazon as where their book is available, only show that link, and discuss digital publication through Amazon. I've started searching and noted quite a few are also at smashwords.

Mobileread is an international forum, and due to this, I've become very aware of the difficulties non USA members have when trying to purchase books.

My question for you is.... (sound familiar?)

Why do you think authors seem to only mention Amazon and would not mention their (or consider) other purchase sites (like smashwords)?