View Single Post
Old 11-11-2009, 05:32 PM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
The cover image is only 260x400. If you just include an image, it does not get resized by default.

You also have an @page item in the style, that's setting large margins - which explains the white space.

I enclose a slightly tweaked epub, making the cover and SVG wrapped image on its own page, and changing the @page margins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just_jeepin View Post

Attached is a zip with the cover image, xhtml file, and epub file.

Also, I've tried adding the cover via Calibre but it wouldn't do it.

FYI - The xhtml only includes the first paragraph (that way I'm not posting copyrighted material). I do own the physical book.
Attached Files
File Type: epub test_tweaked.epub (38.9 KB, 401 views)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote