View Single Post
Old 08-19-2014, 12:52 AM   #594
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
Does the maximum number of database backups include all files in the backup directory? Could it at least ignore directories (if not other files which are not backups for the current device)?
It already does that. It is checking for files in that directory that match a pattern That pattern includes the model name and the serial number. My backup directory has backups for the five different Kobo devices in my house.

Of course, that also requires that the person who wrote the code could count and add up. I've just tested it and I can see a case it will fail and keep failing. I have fixed this and uploaded the fix. Calibre will notify you of the update in the next hour our so.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote