View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 05:03 PM   #27
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Yes, I did way better than last week :

Blown Away by Cheryl Douglas
Good for You by Tammara Webber
Granta Book of the African Short Story by Helon Habila (Editor)
Lit! by Tony Reinke
Montana Sky Christmas by Debra Holland
Off Sides by Sawyer Bennett
Stormy Montana Sky by Debra Holland
Sweet Grapes by Jean & Michael Carter
Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino
The Firebird by Susanna Kearsley
There is No Light in Darkness by Claire Contreras
Under the Covers by Rebecca Zanetti

These all came to only $17.16

What am I really excited about? Just about everything, especially The Firebird (for only $1.96 - steal, steal, steal!), the Granta book (I've wanted it for a long time but it was too way pricey for my liking) and Under the Covers (I enjoyed the first book [Against the Wall] in the series [Maverick Montana], and had to get this one). I'm also happy to finally own Good for You; it was a Lendle loan when I first read it.

On another note, I'm now on to book 4 in the Psy-Changeling series and I officially don't want to read anything else ... yet
I liked Tamara Webbers books even though they're mostly YA. I moved Sawyer Bennett way up on my TBR list today too. I think you will enjoy Sweet Thing, and I'm quite sure you will really enjoy There is No Light in Darkness. You're gonna yell at me again but I bought a few Susanna Kearsley books quite a long time ago and haven't read even 1 of them yet. On a side note, to stop you from yelling at me [], I did go through my TBR list and put the Read Recommended ones in there so hopefully I will tend not to forget them as easily. [btw, most of the RR ones are yours! ]
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote