View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:06 AM   #6
faltradl
Guru
faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faltradl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestidigitweeze View Post
Yes, but does that edition include German and English versions?
If you talk about this one:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=196583

No, it's only german.

Of course it's only german. If I look into "The complete Joyce" I do not expect any translation. Only if there is told somthing about bilingual, or the title is "Der komplette Joyce" (german title).

Perhaps you must buy a real book to get your translation. If there are any available.

An other idea: Look for musicsheets of the songs. There are often translations unter the original text. Not very good, because it must fit to the music. But better than nothing.

Greetings
Faltradl

Last edited by faltradl; 04-16-2013 at 04:33 PM. Reason: my awful englisch
faltradl is offline   Reply With Quote