View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:14 AM   #15
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Most of the feeds I use have the full article already. I tend to ignore places that don't offer full feeds. I really don't see the point of viewing a feed that basically just tells you to goto the website. Wired's RSS feed is horrible about that, only has a sentence or so from the article.

I like Sony, and I really love the Collections feature in Sony stuff, and how well Calibre works with them. Last I saw Nook's shelves could only be set on the device itself, which was a bit of a pain when I set up my mom's classic nook. However, I do like the side buttons on the nook, and the glow light. But back to Sony, they at least have Froyo. Nook has USB OTG though...

Damn it, Sony, why can't you have a reader with a lit screen?
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote