View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 05:51 AM   #363
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serapeum View Post
It isn't perfect (in particular Moon+'s night mode is much better), however it's native support for Calibre's series tags made it an instant win for me.
Moon+ also has support for calibre series tags, when you go to By Tags the top tags with the calibre looking icon are the series tags after the series tags you will fine the normal tags.

Even though I use Moon+Reader the book shelves and series sorting are of no concern to me because I choose my books from Calibre Companion (CC) and open them to read from CC into Moon+Reader.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote