View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 01:07 PM   #214
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anabran View Post
To be honest these surface tablets look impressive.
However for me personally I have no need for a full Modern OS
( Apple or windows )on a Device that does not have the hardware power to run Full versions of my professional 3D/CG animation & Visual Effects software
such as Autodesk Maya or Adobe after effects or SideFX Houdini

That is why I am staying with a "mobile OS" like android/IOS.
for my tablets and keeping my real production work on a "real" Computers or Laptops

Yep, for me it's like people buying phones based on the camera. If you are serious about photography or video, you're not going to do it on a phone or a tablet.

and even though I've seen some pretty amazing digital paintings on iPad and others, I still don't think a serious digital artist would consider it much.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote