View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #14
robertc88
Fanatic
robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robertc88 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
I would certainly hope that for the price the Mini would be better than a previous gen $200 device.
The sleeper so to speak may well be the new Nooks, even better than the Fire HDs.

I read enough from reviewers that no matter what was thrown into those devices, the Nook's screen was top notch whether it was e-books, comics, games, etc.

Now the jury is out since I haven't seen end user experiences from those I've come to trust.

We all know what holds back the Nooks which those reviewers with demo units reiterate about the ecosystem but if the screen display is what is of upmost importantance for quality for what you use it for, ... but again, the jury is still out.

Last edited by robertc88; 11-03-2012 at 03:12 PM.
robertc88 is offline   Reply With Quote