Thread: Duokan 2013
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 12:38 PM   #56
tvjohn
Connoisseur
tvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of lighttvjohn is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle 3, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by savy View Post
We have a new site based on a Chinese ICP: http://blog.sina.com.cn/bestreader

Can someone help us on building Duokan English page, which can be accessed by internet both in and out of China?

Chinese GFW banned lots of hosts, including Wordpress. We like to choose one server as permanent window for all users.
The FAQ is useful, thank you.

I have tried to register, but it chops off my email address, presumably because it is greater than 16 characters?

Can you make a way to register so that we can contribute anything useful we find please?

Oh & thank you for your reply about mac "._" files. Kindle native firmware seems to be aware of these & makes them invisible to a user.

Since I still haven't discovered how to actually start Duokan from within Kindle's firmware, I haven't returned to Kindle mode since installing it, & I haven't really missed Kindle's firmware yet, so Duokan is looking very nice, with some clever features. It actually makes using Kindle's keyboard useful

Now I can start reading some of my many PDF's
tvjohn is offline   Reply With Quote