View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
carld
Wizard
carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carld ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Kindle Fire for document creation and editing?

Does anyone have any idea, perhaps based on using the similar sized nook, what the Kindle Fire (are well calling it the KF yet?) might be like for document editing?

I'm really leaning toward the possible 10" Kindle or *shudder* an iPad 2/3 just because the larger size should make document editing much easier. But, now that I think about it, if the KF is useable for light editing, then it could fulfill roles as an ebook reader, game system, and tablet for me.

Also, has anyone seen anything about how well TTS and audiobooks sound on the Fire?
carld is offline   Reply With Quote