View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 02:22 PM   #40
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
You're welcome, Gardenman ...

BUT MARYANN --- my emails and attachments to your comacast address have been repeatedly bouncing for three days now. PLEASE check that you have space in your email box or that the mails aren't being blocked by an over-entusiastic spam filter.

You didn't give me your username here so I can't even send a PM.

We really are up to the ears in it right now, so if you don't get back, you're likely to be the ONLY MR member who hasn't received free ebooks from us. Sorry.

Bestests. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote