View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 07:45 PM   #11
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I'm pretty sure it's not a law anywhere that you have to do it yourself. There are lots of people who love to do shovel sidewalks for a few bucks. And maybe even some (okay, maybe deranged) friends or relatives who would do it for nothing.

And may I say that is a lovely photo, SOS. I love that time of the late afternoon when refracted sunlight turns the tree tops red. They're lovely in the snow. (says the dog who lives in Houston)
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote