View Single Post
Old 09-19-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool navigate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeenGrip25 View Post
Quick question...

I have just downloaded Kindle for PC and added a free book from Kindle. I have calibre (with plugins) and wanted to add the kindle book I just downloaded onto it (to view it on calibre). But when I hit 'add books' the ones saved in 'kindle for PC' dont appear as an option to add.

Any ideas?

Thanks in anticipation.
after you press add books you need to navigate that window to the 'my kindle content' folder in 'my documents'.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote