View Single Post
Old 11-18-2013, 09:10 AM   #23214
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
It really is the least of my worries right now but it is extremely annoying how disappointing my Kobo Mini is. I'm going to have to send it back. I factory reset it several time and it is still giving me network error messages when I try to sync and having other issues. My Kobo WiFi is doing fine, though, so there is that.

Other than that, my anxiety/panic disorder has been pretty bad lately. I've been freaking out over house issues, family issues, stuff I (may have) said years ago, etc. It was so bad it impaired my enjoyment of Renfaire yesterday.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote