View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
holdit
Connoisseur
holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holdit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, IPad
Links and anchors question

I'm working on an epub trying to link footnotes at the end of a chapter to the place in the chapter where the footnote is mentioned.

Here is what a working link looks like:

actual footnote <a href="#chapt1fn2" id="chapt1fn2x">[2]</a>

footnote in paragraph <a href="#chapt1fn2x">[2]</a>

this works fine , clicking one takes you to the anchored part and clicking the anchored part takes you to the footnote.

I did 4 of these but when I tried to do the fifth the footnote will only link to the anchor AND NOT back to the footnote.

actual footnote <a href="#chapt1fn26" id="chapt1fn26x">[26]</a>

footnote in paragraph <a href="#chapt1fn26x">[26]</a>

I cannot figure out why the first 4 work and everyone after that does not.

Anyone?
holdit is offline   Reply With Quote