Thread: E-book prices
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 05:53 AM   #56
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
I've been mostly reading free to 2.99 books the last couple months.

A lot of books I would be buying are over priced (over 9.99) so I've been giving the freebie books a shot and found quite a few I liked and went on to buying more from the authors.

I don't equate cheap ebooks to low quality. I see that they are new authors and have to charge low prices to get people to buy. I do read reviews for the ones that aren't free to see if it's worth it to buy.

So thanks to the greedy publishers I'm reading more just not known authors due to the free to low prices. I'm getting to where I don't even want to spend 9.99 for a book.

With the higher priced books I've been waiting for them to arrive at my library or decrease in price whichever comes first.
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote