View Single Post
Old 01-16-2008, 09:35 AM   #19
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Great display size: really opens up the functionality (I find A4 docs on my Kindle a bit on the small side). A pity that according to their website you can have either touchscreen or WiFi, and not both.

I'd be fascinated to know if the problems with the 10" displays are down to the displays, or the display factory having received a larger order for Kindle components..
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote