View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
First, thanks again for the plug-ins!
Now, a small trouble/question: searching 'Manybooks for Author'
* I noticed that they seem to require {author_sort} (yes, I keep my authors unsorted)
* Tried to substitute {author} with {author_sort} in the plug-in, but the field-value was not picked up - i.e., the search was for '{author_sort}', literally.
Is there some work-around? I wish to add Project Gutemberg, and {author_sort} would be thing there as well, I think. Alternatively, I am going to try {author_spaced}.
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote