View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 11:41 AM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byzantine View Post
I know I can upload a Word document to my Kindle email address, and get a mobi file on my Kindle device, but I found it's not in Kindle Format 8.
How can I control the output format?
My device is old Kindle Keyboard, I'm not sure if it's relative to the device, but it does support Kindle Format 8 after updated to version 3.4
Thanks.
KindleGen will produce a KF8 file for you from an ePub. Atlantis Word Processor can take a word file and produce both an ePub and a KF8 file at the touch of a button if you have KindleGen installed as well.

It may be that Amazon has not updated their information on your device. At some point you can probably get a KF8 from them directly. You might want to contact them.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote