View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:17 AM   #229
darknessangel
Addict
darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darknessangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmueller View Post
I only can agree to one issue of the techcrunch "review": Lack of apps.
Neither can I confirm the described bugs, nor flickering of the screen or other problems described...
Hey, Mgmueller. First, thanks for the thorough experience report. I wanted to ask you how is the experience of reading PDFs. I am interested in ... technical pdfs, like scientific papers and technical books (which I read most of the time on my ipad in portrait mode).

Is there also a cbz/rar/zip reader for comics? (yeah... I fall for those once in a while).

Also, how is the functionality of the mail app? Is ok with an Exchange account together with gmail/hotmail?
darknessangel is offline   Reply With Quote