View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 09:22 PM   #22422
amward
Wizard
amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Eco Eclipse, Sony PRS 350 (pink), Ipod Touch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Yep, I've got three treadle machines of various vintages, and a couple of hand crank machines. You can actually buy new hand crank machines, but the quality is better on the old ones. My one concession to electric machines is the Singer Featherweight. I've collected a few of those through the years. They are an absolute joy to use.
I have a lovely old Singer treadle which I regret to say I never use these days, and also a Feather Weight which I have never even tried, I would have to get it checked before I turned it on, don't think it's been used for 20 years. I am loving my new Brother PQ1500, it has all the benefits of modern technology, but is not computerised and only does a straight stitch, no zig zag.

Just back from a ride (pedal)to the post and drinking a coffee collected on the way home.
amward is offline   Reply With Quote