View Single Post
Old 03-20-2013, 04:32 PM   #40
xg4bx
Are you gonna eat that?
xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xg4bx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook STG
Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce View Post
I am addicted to the deathland books, I have read 30 of them now. They are trashie books and and that is being nice. I intend to read them all and enjoy my guilty pleasure, but seriously it would be wrong to give them at best more than 3 stars no matter how much I enjoy them. It would just be wrong.

applesauce
I read them too. I think 3 stars is fair, they have some good authors writing them and they're fun reads but they aren't anything more than what they present themselves as: dimestore/truckstop pulp novels. They're great ''I don't know what I feel like reading but I want to read'' books.
xg4bx is offline   Reply With Quote