View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 09:53 AM   #54
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
OP, your posts seem to always be deliberately provocative and controversial. I've stumbled upon some of your impolite and offensive remarks in other discussions and have come across one of your threads (I'm pretty sure you know of which I'm referring to) and I've been wondering if you're not trolling.

Anyway, I don't understand you're reasoning behind ereaders being "so 2011". I have both a tablet and an ereader but I always read books on the ereader. I can give you a lot of reasons but the main ones are: light, battery life, eInk (no glare, looks like real text on paper), not distracting, etc. Tablets are hard on the eyes and I get eyestrain after long periods, too distracting, needs charging every other day, heavy, etc. And that's why I never use my tablet for reading fiction.
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote