View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 10:55 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
The mental thing is I can't find any relevant instructions via the internet. They are all for Word or html.
The html instructions are what you're looking for. You need to create links to various anchor points in your epub's html code.

Just so we're somewhat on the same page... this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kratos
I manually created a table of contents with hyperlinks at the start of the book and this works fine.
is what led me to believe that you already had the "heavy lifting" done and only needed to tweak the OPF file. Are you now telling me that you don't already have a working html table of contents?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote