View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #34
slex
Addict
slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Onyx Boox M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by luma View Post
I've been using the tool soPDF -i <infile> and been very happy because it splits the page in 2.

Is it possible to do that with this program? How do I do this operation-

split page in 2 vertically and then rotate the split page by 90 deg?
There are tools that can rotate pages. Pdftk can do this - it is a command line program and is available for both Windows and Linux.

PDF Fill tools is a program for Windows with a graphical interface which can rotate pages. Pdfshuffler can do this on Linux.

I don't think it is so necessary to implement this in BRISS. Top priority should be to specify pages which are not following the usual formatting of the document. This, of course, is only my opinion.
slex is offline   Reply With Quote