View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #33
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
What amazes me is that there are these teething problems at all. The model change was announced months ago. Surely with that much time to prepare, the changeover should have been swift and efficient.

This does nothing for my confidence in the publishers or distributors, to be honest (and you really don't want to hear how low my opinion of the publishers already was ).
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote