View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 03:35 PM   #45
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I thought I was the only one that hadn't read a Harry Potter book! I do admit, though, to reading a few pages, and thinking that the words felt "sweet" to read. Wasn't sure I was interested in what was actually being said. Maybe later I'll try again. But I can understand why they are popular books, if that little bit is any indication.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I hereby opt out of that survey. I have not yet read the first one so that would be what +7 years or more?
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote